The school's uniform policy helps create an atmosphere conducive to learning by minimizing distractions often caused by fads and fashion. We have left the uniform requirements somewhat general on purpose to assist all families in complying with this key policy.
Here are a few common reminders to help your student dress appropriately for school:
- Uniform clothing is always required in the classroom. Sweaters and jackets may be worn, but must meet uniform color guidelines and shouldn't have any non-Reagan Academy logos or slogans.
- Jewelry should be kept to a minimum. No long necklaces and dangling earrings.
- Undershirts can only be white and should not have lace on the bottom.
- School colors for shirts are navy, red and white.
- Middle School uniform colors can also include light pink, light grey, and light blue for shirts.
- Black dress pants/skirts are allowed for Middle School Students.
- Polo style shirts need to have a collar and buttons.
Please feel free to download the full Reagan Academy Dress Policy under the Parent-Student Handbook section.