Corona Resources & Helps
To turn in library books during this time, please place your books in a plastic grocery bag and drop the bag off near the library door. Thank you!
Help With Research & Assignments
1. Utah Online Library (Always free for Utah citizens)You will need to login with the username: online. The password was sent home in the Falcon Flyer on March 31, 2020. Here is the link to the Online Library:
- Online Encyclopedias (World Book and Funk & Wagnalls)
- Culture Grams States Edition
- Utah County Information
- Gale Kid's Infobits
- NeveList K-8 Plus
2. Abdo online resources (free during Corona) -
Our library purchases many of our informational resources from Abdo. You may even see some books you already recognize. Use the links below:
Library Lesson - The Last Two Awards
Come enjoy a library lesson with Mrs. Peterson and Mrs. Woodhouse. We will share with you the last two book awards and all the winning books (we covered the rest of the awards before Corona). Click on "Stories and Library Lessons" to the right, or press this link:
Book Club Books
Go to "Stories and Library Lessons" link on the right, or click here: https://www.reaganacademy.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=417312&type=u&pREC_ID=1888237
Chapter Book Read Alouds
- To hear Mrs. Peterson and Mrs. Woodhouse read to you, go to "Stories and Library Lessons" link on the right, or click here: https://www.reaganacademy.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=417312&type=u&pREC_ID=1888237
- Free Access (During Corona) to Thousands of Audio Books on Audible: https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
Books from Reagan Academy?
Is it possible to get a book from the school library? The answer is, "probably." The Reagan Academy library is closed to public access at this time. However, in certain instances, we are still able to provide library books for families. If you have been unable to find what you need using the other resources shared on this web page, contact Mrs. Peterson by email with your library needs/desires. She will work as hard as she can to fill your requests, and if possible, she will arrange a way for you to get the book/s. Please contact her by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to write, "BOOK HELP" in the subject line.
4th Grade Language Arts Resources
These resources are specifically for the students in Mrs. Peterson's 4th Grade language arts class: https://www.reaganacademy.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=417312&type=u&pREC_ID=832080
Amazon Wish List for the Reagan Academy Library:
M-Th 8:00 - 2:45
F 8:00 - 1:00
Because Mrs. Peterson has after school duties elsewhere in the building, the library is closed after school. If you have any questions or concerns, the best way to contact Mrs. Peterson is to email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is my child's library day?
8:00-8:15 am Early Morning Checkout - Grades 1-8 (K allowed with a parent or older sibling)